Pre Arrival Facility
"You choose right...so its better be right"
To save time, costs and hardships, it is imperative for foreign patients to plan their treatment in advance. Through our Pre-arrival services we make sure that by the time the patient lands in India, all the necessary formalities for treatment are already completed, and the treatment roadmap is ready.
This actually is the most important part of the planning. At this stage we help a patient choose and decide the doctor and hospital for treatment and thereby an entire roadmap towards treatment, accommodation and if possible, some tourism is conceived.
Following are the services that we provide before a patient arrives in India
- Send patient's clinical reports to different doctors and hospitals.
- Seek the evaluations of those doctors.
- Share the same information with the patient and help him decide the best doctor and hospital for his specific treatment based on his budget.
- Help the patient understand the process and paperwork for Medical Visa and Treatment as per the laws of both the countries (home country and India).
- Let the patient know the approximate number of days of stay required inside and outside the hospital.
- Discuss with the patient any possibility of touring some exotic tourist destinations in India and that too much prior to his departure so that he can plan his trip accordingly
- Help the patient plan his itinerary based on his convenience and availability of the doctor.
- Help the patient decide the kind of accommodation he would require during his stay in India.